We are delighted to announce that we have secured a number of prestigious and exciting contracts during the first quarter of 2018, both for existing and new Clients. These projects include:
OAKHOLME ROAD – PACKAGE B
Work is well underway on the refurbishment of three separate residences which on completion, shall continue to provide quality student accommodation for The University of Sheffield. Collectively known as Oakholme Road Package B, this project encompasses: –
- Number 36 Oakholme Road, Sheffield S10 3DF
- Number 13 Endcliffe Avenue, Sheffield S10 3EA
- Number 14 Endcliffe Avenue, Sheffield S10 3EA
MED-EL – OFFICE REMODELING, CHAPELTOWN, SHEFFIELD
We are pleased to be once again providing electrical services to Domino Commercial Interiors Ltd, in conjunction with the remodeling of new office accommodation for(Implantable hearing solutions industry, technology leaders), MED-EL
CTI – SECURITY AND EXTERNAL LIGHTING UPGRADE
March will see us returning to Casting Technology International’s headquarters on the Advanced manufacturing Park in Rotherham. Having previously provided extensive electrical services in conjunction with the Clients extended office accommodation, this project involves: –
- A comprehensive external lighting installation throughout the CTI estate
- Access control systems
- An extensive CCTV Installation both internally and externally incorporating both column and building mounted camera’s
- A complete intruder alarm system
- An enhanced structured wiring installation
We look forward to working, once again, with Principle Contractor Newell’s Projects Ltd in this connection.
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE – BRICKWORK WORKSHOP REFURBISHMENT
Working in partnership with Simplicity Construction Ltd, we are delighted to be providing electrical services to the Sheffield College, City Campus in conjunction with the refurbishment of the Construction & Building services Department Brick Workshop This design and build contract provides for: –
- The provision of new distribution equipment
- A new small power installation consisting of both 230 & 110 volt supplies
- A complete replacement primary and emergency lighting scheme
- Dedicated power supplies
- External lighting
- New safety circuits and associated devices
THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD – BROAD LANE TEACHING SPACES PROJECT
Building on our wide experience of providing electrical services in association with the University’s Teaching Spaces projects, over a number of years, we are pleased to have been awarded this latest project.
Working for and with Domino Commercial Interiors Ltd, we shall shortly commence on site within the St Georges complex on Broad lane in Sheffield.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with the employer in this connection.